Flickr

He was found dead at Akhumzi's grave and succeeded in being arrested by police. Read more here

Ukuphulwa kwezindaba ku-kabuli la akhums kulandela umyalezo we-akiroga

He was one of the most loved industry brains in the country, hardworking, successful and a friend to everyone. Akhumzi passed on in a fatal accident Friday night near Queenstown in the Eastern Cape.

At only 27, Akhumzi was successful in his career. “I have achieved a lot of things. I interviewed international stars like Emma Watson, Mary J Blige and Black Eyed Peas. I travelled to places I never thought I’d go to,” he was once quoted saying.
Here are some of Akhumzi’s career highlights.

1. He landed his big break in 2007 on SABC1’s YOTV where he hosted various YOTV shows.

2. Akhumzi was a multilingual, speaking Xhosa, English, Zulu, and seSotho.

SEE MORE FACTS H-E-R-E


3. In 2014 he won a Golden Horn Award for Best Supporting Actor in a TV Drama Series, Tempy Pushas.

4. He was voted as the biggest and most popular kids show presenter for 2009/2010.

5. Akhumzi was the Director / Series Producer for the biggest and most watched show on SA Television, LIVEAmp.

6. He never had a wife and children
3 paramedic & 4 police arrested for stealing Akhumzi Jezile's belongings
It had been announced and confirmed by the family of the late television producer that they would bury Akhumzi this coming Saturday, Akhumzi will be laid to rest in Johannesburg.


We thank God because it had been reported this morning that those suspects who stole Akhumzi'belongins like watch, clothes, wallet and many more staff & are now in custody.

Akhumzi and the other people who died at the scene were found naked,their clothes were stolen together with their other belongings and one tire of his BMW X6 that was still in a good condition(the tire)

1 comments:

  1. Coming from a christian background, i never believed in Spiritualists or ever imagined that i would get the help of a traditional healersangoma. Having been employed for 9 years in the same position, training new comers that join the company, get promoted and am still stuck in the same position no matter how hard i worked or applications i placed in every time there was an opportunity, this got me so stressed.At home it was not any different, my relationship was sour, we had tried for 7 years to conceive but in vain. I visited so many hospitals, used various herbs but still never conceived and husband was seeking a separation because of the family pressure,one day on social media my long time friend living in DURBAN got in touch with me,a few days later i opened up to her about what was happening in my life,she advised me to try this powerful traditional healer that had helped sometime back,i was hesitant at first because i did not like the idea of going to a traditional healer,i thought for a while about contacting this person, then decided to give it a try, so i called Her(MAAMA THANDY) the traditional healer on +27814476165, lucky for me she was available to see me and she was in the same country.Long story short,she helped me a lot,i got a much better job in the company i had long wanted to work in,with a very good pay, my husband paid lobola at home, our wedding is next year january and i am soon setting up my first side big business(Beauty Shop) anywhere i want. I must say my perception was totally wrong, if you need help too don't wait till its too late contact Healer on +27814476165

    ReplyDelete

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Arsip

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *