Flickr

Izindaba zakamuva uClementMaosa ukhishwe ngemuva kokuvuma ukuthi nguye ophethe i-Akhumzi Accident. Funda kabanzi

"According to Lawyer Clement Maosa, death is the final destination," declared Akhumzi Jezile calmly but forcefully.

Little did the star know that these words would resurface after he died alongside close friends Siyasanga Kobese, Thobani Mseleni and two others in a horror car crash outside of Queenstown on Saturday.

In a video shared on Lerato Kganyago's Instagram account in the hours following Akhumzi's death, the former YoTV star is seen delivering a sermon on death for his friends. Acting as translator, Akhumzi delivered the words of wisdom and pain with passion.


Commenting on the video, fans mourned Akhumzi's death and spoke of how prophetic the words of the sermon were.

"What shook me the most is the look in his eyes and face. It's as if he could see his destiny. He was not joking, it's just that he didn't know it was almost time," read one comment.

"The message is, it’s not over until he declares. According to us humans on earth, death is the final destination but according to God it’s only the beginning of a life unending. Akhumzi is in a better place," read another.

As hundreds of tributes have continued to pour in following Akhumzi's death, police have confirmed to TshisaLIVE that a case of culpable homicide has been opened following the head-on collision.

All five people in the car Akhumzi was travelling in were killed, while the people in the other car were unscathed.

1 comments:

  1. I just want to take this opportunity to thank MAMA THANDY for helping me out with the problems i had in my marriage. My marriage was really over but because of your help i was able to fix it after almost 2 years of ups and downs. My life was really a mess because we used to fight with my husband day & night because of an ex. girlfriend who used to call him every night even knowing that he was a married man. We were about to reach a point of separating bedrooms and also thought of filing for divorce as my husband wasn't listening to all my please to stop communicating to this woman. During all this period our marriage was falling apart because i had lost trust in my husband but still loved him and wanted our marriage to be a success. I tried to seek help from different healers but failed. I didn't give up, kept on checking until one day i saw this lady on the internet who was talking about doctor MAMA THANDY and how she helped her to bring back her boyfriend who had left her for another girl. I was resistant at first but the fact that i still loved and missed my husband motivated me to contact Mama Thandy +27814476165 for help. I was really not sure what to expect so i asked her to restore my marriage and also chase away the ex. girlfriend who was breaking my marriage apart. She gave me two weeks but it was amazing really that after the first week my husband who had spent months without talking to me in the house just came straight to me one evening after work and apologized for the pain he put me through and our kids for all the period. He also committed himself to never be in contact with the woman again as he had cut ties with her. My marriage is now restored and am happy to that i managed to be strong until i found you Mama Thandy. Any woman out there facing the same in your love life please don't be ashamed of looking for help just contact Mama thandy privately by either a call or whatsapp to +27814476165

    ReplyDelete

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Arsip

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *