Flickr

Khaya Dladla delivers her sex video. read more

Khaya Dladla has called bullsh*t on the unspoken rule that friends' exes are out of bounds, saying it shows how selfish human beings can be.
The Uzalo actor told TshisaLIVE he often played Sis Dolly for his friends and they always debated about whether it was okay for someone to date their friend's ex. Khaya said for him, it’s a no brainer.
"I have this particular stance on a matter that always brings heated debate at my house, and even on the show. The issue of dating a friend's ex, people always make it too deep. It really isn't and it reminds me of just how selfish human beings can be. I mean, if you don't want this partner of yours, why shouldn't the other people have him or her? What if my happiness is in my best friend's ex? Maybe I am meant to meet my future husband through my friend."
Khaya said that the exes rule was a clear example of how people only wanted to believe in fate when it suited them. He said the whole "ex thing" drove him crazy because he didn't understand why people don't want others to be happy.
The actor said the Khaya that people see on The Man Council is exactly how you would find him putting his friends back in their lanes over a glass of wine at his house.
"Everyone needs a Sis Dolly in their lives, someone who is going to knock some sense into you when love starts pulling you in the wrong direction. People get lost in love," he said.
The actor said even though he's only been on the small screen for three years, he career in the industry spanned over two decades. He explained that in an attempt to live out his passion without the fame, he did theatre for over 16 years.
Khaya explained that since his Uzalo debut, a lot changed for him and he's now at a point where he wishes for people to know the real him.
That inspired his decision to do a talk show, The Man Council .
"I wanted to do television, but ended up staying as long as I have in theatre because I didn't really want the fame side of it. Uzalo was my first television audition and my first role.
"I am known as a character and my character is so ratchet, so crazy and nonchalant. He's also so not articulate in English, so when I speak as Khaya, most people are shocked. So I decided, I'm going to do more things that show people who I am."
There are some pictures that should never have made it to the public, space but out of ignorance or probably comical reasons, the people involved uploaded them online.
One of the odd pictures in questions
Africans have to admit that they have abused the social media space with some unbecoming pictures showing some mind-boggling poses struck by some individuals.
It would be recalled that some people were in a hurry to fill up their Facebook account with pictures and ended up making a mess of their accounts.
These are some of the pictures that hit the internet space instead of being permanently deleted to prevent any future embarrassment to the person's reputation.

1 comments:

  1. Coming from a christian background, i never believed in Spiritualists or ever imagined that i would get the help of a traditional healersangoma. Having been employed for 9 years in the same position, training new comers that join the company, get promoted and am still stuck in the same position no matter how hard i worked or applications i placed in every time there was an opportunity, this got me so stressed.At home it was not any different, my relationship was sour, we had tried for 7 years to conceive but in vain. I visited so many hospitals, used various herbs but still never conceived and husband was seeking a separation because of the family pressure,one day on social media my long time friend living in DURBAN got in touch with me,a few days later i opened up to her about what was happening in my life,she advised me to try this powerful traditional healer that had helped sometime back,i was hesitant at first because i did not like the idea of going to a traditional healer,i thought for a while about contacting this person, then decided to give it a try, so i called Her(MAAMA THANDY) the traditional healer on +27814476165, lucky for me she was available to see me and she was in the same country.Long story short,she helped me a lot,i got a much better job in the company i had long wanted to work in,with a very good pay, my husband paid lobola at home, our wedding is next year january and i am soon setting up my first side big business(Beauty Shop) anywhere i want. I must say my perception was totally wrong, if you need help too don't wait till its too late contact Healer on +27814476165

    ReplyDelete

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Arsip

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *